Sunday 27 January 2008

Charlotte

Last night I had a sleepover with some friends, and we managed to get our hands on a DVD of I'm Not There. Sadly these particular people know very little about Bob Dylan (you kind of have to to get the film), and it was 2am, so they didn't want to watch the whole movie. But I did get to see a couple of scenes with Charlotte Gainsbourg, who plays Heath Ledger's wife (it was very sad to see him on screen). She was really good, and I remembered just how cool she was...


(photo from French government site)



(photo from Stylephile)

Charlotte very deservedly topped the Best Dressed List in Vanity Fair last September, and I'm sure that I'm Not There will boost her profile a little - it's her first mainstream(ish) Hollywood-type film. I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing...?

No comments: