Friday 25 January 2008

Sugary delights

I almost never wear frilly, girly things (although I admire from afar - as long as it's all very tasteful/completely OTT - that's fun too!) but for some reason I am completely obsessed with cute little fairy cakes in pastel colours with little flowers on them, and that sort of thing. I can hardly bear to eat such beautiful, scrumptious treats, even if they are from somewhere crap, like Sainsbury's or Tesco (boring supermarkets, for those of you who are non-Brits)
Some lovely examples of perfect little cupcakes below:

(photo from Lola's Kitchen)


(photo from Grid Skipper of Primrose Bakery cupcakes)

If you are interested, check out this blog - it is all about cupcakes, which I though was pretty fabulous. I will most certainly be bringing my friends to these bakeries - and I am all inspired to add girly touches to my outfit for tomorrow...

1 comment:

LDF said...

I'm always an inch away from posting pictures of "petits fours."
I love those- even though I've never had one....