Friday 25 January 2008

Introductions

Let's get down to business. Well, I am Georgie and I live in London. I am a teenager and this is going to be all about fashion, my life, and my opinions.
Okay, firstly - my name is not actually Lilly. I'm not one of those people who thinks rapists/serial killers are going to find me if I put my first name and general (VERY general) location on the internet - it's more an issue of people I know finding this. I previously had a bad experience with all my friends reading my blog, and I simply don't want it to happen again.
This blog will be about my life, my opinions, and fashion. To be honest, I don't want to categorise it, because it can get annoying when you can't post about a certain thing because it doesn't have to do with your chosen supject. Hopefully I will not go completely off track, though, because that can be annoying for readers (I am hoping there will be at least a couple of those).
Will post something proper now. This was a boring one. Apologies!

No comments: